Fundraiser Guidelines & Information
Looking for ways to raise CASH for your organization?
OZ Pizza has the solution! Our fundraiser night gives 20% of your organization's sales back to YOU!
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Government Functions
Policies and Rules as Follows:
- Approved organization will receive 20% of their organization's total sales.
(NOT GRAND TOTAL OF RESTAURANT SALES)
- Dine in only
- Organization must have at least 20 guest receipts to receive the 20%.
- Fundraisers are held on Mondays and Tuesdays only- from 5:00 p.m until
- A 2-week advance notice must be given for a Fundraiser night.
- OZ Pizza asks that every guest please provide some sort of literature with his or her organizations name on it for our records. (Tax forms, newsletter, articles, etc…)
- Organizations may be but not limited to - Schools, Church, Non-profit, local Government)
- Your Guests must notify the cashier which party that they are associated with in order for your organization to receive 20% of their purchases.
- A check will be mailed to the Organization's address within 5 to 7 business days after the event. NO checks will be issued the night of the Fundraiser event. More Information
Use the form below to have someone from OZ management contact you about your fundraiser event. Please give us at least a 2-week advance notice for a Fundraiser night.
For More Information:
Use the form below to have someone from OZ management contact you about your fundraiser event.
Please give us at least a 2-week advance notice for a Fundraiser night.
Please be sure you have read and understand the Fundraiser Guidelines and Information