Spirit Night Fundraisers
Looking for ways to raise CASH for your organization? Oz Pizza® has the solution! Our fundraiser nights gives 15% of your organization's sales back to you.
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Sports Teams
- Government Functions
Spirit Night Guidelines & Information
Please be sure you have read and understand the Fundraiser Guidelines and Information
Policies and Rules
- Approved organization will receive 15% of their organization's total sales.(NOT GRAND TOTAL OF RESTAURANT SALES)
- Dine in only
- Organizations must have at least 20 guest receipts to receive the 15%.
- Fundraisers events are held on Mondays and Tuesdays only- from 5:00 p.m until closing.
- A 2-week advance notice must be given for a Fundraiser night.
- Oz Pizza® asks that every guest please provide some sort of literature with his or her organizations name on it for our records. (Tax forms, newsletter, articles, etc…)
- Organizations may be but not limited to - Schools, Church, Non-profit, local Government.
More On Your Spirit Night
- Your Guests must notify the cashier which party that they are associated with in order for your organization to receive 15% of their purchases.
- Fundraiser Hosts- please check in with the cashier upon arrival the night of your fundraiser.
- A check will be mailed to the Organization's address within 5 to 7 business days after the event.
- NO checks will be issued the night of the Fundraiser event.
- Please complete the form below to have someone from the Oz Pizza ® team contact you about your fundraiser event.
- Please give us at least a 2-week advance notice for a Fundraiser night.
For More Information
Use the form below to have someone from Oz Pizza® management contact you about your fundraiser event. Please be sure all information provided is correct and give us at least a 2-week advance notice for a Fundraiser Night.